Saturday, September 15, 2012

Zoya Ibiza with Zoya Maisie

Happy Weekend! Today's post will be short and simple, because I have to get to work on major swatching today!

I was really excited when I ordered Zoya Ibiza on mbeautylounge.com. They are a really great site for polishes that you can't really find in stores anymore. Ibiza is a beautiful deep blue, with a nice subtle shimmer. As soon as I got it, I knew I had to use it for layering with the blue Zoya fleck polish, Maisie! 


Two coats of Zoya Ibiza, layered with one coat of Zoya Maisie!


Maisie is soo pretty, it flashes between indigo and pale blue and green, depending on what kind of lighting you're in. Both of my pictures are in the shade, because I felt you could see the shift best that way. There is a bit of tipwear, pics were taken the day after I put this polish on. 

This is a great combination and proves that fleck polishes look much better layered over dark colors! 

Enjoy, and come back tomorrow for your Sunday Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment