Friday, September 21, 2012

OPI Unfor-greta-bly Blue & Zoya announcement!

Happy Friday! Today I have for you a polish from the new(ish) OPI Germany collection - Unfor-greta-bly Blue! I really love this blue, it has almost a dusty look to it (see the last pic). Being a HUGE New York Yankees fan, I think this is the perfect color to use for a Yankee-mani!

The first two pics are in the sun, the third is in the shade. I used two coats (probably should have gone for 3, but I was in a rush to go to work). Seche Vite topcoat!




In other polish news, I saw Zoya post on their Twitter today about their Holiday collection! Six absolutely gorgeous new colors make up the "Ornate Holiday Winter Collection" and you can check them out here! They are currently available for pre-order, and ship date is October 15 (which is two days after my birthday - looks like I found my present!) I am super stoked about this collection, and most excited about 'Blaze'! Which color are you looking forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment