Saturday, September 8, 2012

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest and Barielle Purple Hearts

Happy Saturday! My plans for the day have been postponed because of some crazy storms in my area, there is actually a tornado watch! I was going to sit outside and do a crazy swatch-fest, but that will just have to wait :(

Today's manicure I saw first on Scrangie, and I had to copy it, I loved it so much! This is Barielle Purple Hearts layered over OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. I used two coats of each, but I'm wishing I only used one coat of Purple Hearts. I love me some sparkles, but I would've rather it was more subtle. Sorry for the mess on my middle and ring fingers, I did this in a rush before work and could not for the life of me get my cuticles free of glitter!


Here is the rest of my Barielle haul! I got everything on transdesign.com:
(left to right)
Out-GreyGeous, U-Concrete-Me, Swizzle Stix, Falling Star, Snow Day, 
Purple Hearts, Buddha-ful, Elle's Spell, Shannon's Attitude
*the first 5 polishes came in the Moody Blues pack (only $13.50!)


And of course, I also had to go to Walgreen's this morning since today is the last day of the 99 cents Sinful Colors sale! 
(left to right) Unicorn, All About You, Rise and Shine, Precious Metal, You Just Wait, Fig

Earlier this week I picked up a whole bunch of SC polishes, I forgot to take a pic, but here is what I got: Ciao Bella, Gorgeous, Forget Now, Frenzy, Queen of Beauty, Innocent, and Call You Later.

Tomorrow is Sunday Sales Day, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment