Monday, September 17, 2012

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise / Atlantis!

Hi there! Short post today. I am in sparkle heaven with this combo! I used two China Glaze polishes, Turned Up Turquoise and Atlantis. 

I finally remembered to take a pic of my base before adding a layering polish! This is two coats of Turned Up Turquoise. It applied pretty well, the first coat was streaky, but evened out very nicely on the second. It dried to a satin/matte finish (since it is technically a "neon") and my pic below is without a topcoat. 

Sorry about my messy cuticles, I always clean up at the very end!

After that I added three coats of Atlantis, which is an unbelievable holographic glitter! I seriously cannot even being to describe how pretty it is. The first pic is blurry on purpose, so you can see the sparkle, for some reason it didn't translate well in my outdoor shots.





A coworker told me this combo reminded her of The Little Mermaid, and I can totally see why! Hope you've enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment