Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Purple Polish Panic!

Hello again! Today's post is going to be a short one, but I need help because I have a very serious dilemma!

After going through my stash this weekend, I realized I'm suffering a very serious purple problem! The lack of them I own compared to other colors is shocking, and just embarrassing!

I really need some recommendations, and I am officially on the search for the perfect lavender. Please let me know what your favorites are!

An  awful past manicure, the only purple I can find a picture of right now.
I can't remember the name of the sparkles I layered over this Sally Hansen, but I think it was from the Wet N Wild Spoiled collection at CVS ($1.99). The Sally Hansen was bought at Five Below, 3 for $5! I got this along with the pink and blue HD polishes.

My sad little pile of purples, compared to....

All my pinks and reds!

1 comment:

  1. im loving your blog because i too have a nail polish obsession and purples are my main color. sally hansen has a lavender that i LOVE LOVE LOVE i own 3 of them in fear that one day it might be disconnected lol im at work now but when i get home i can get the name of it for you

    ReplyDelete