Thursday, September 13, 2012

What Is It?!

Hello!!! I was so excited to do today's manicure! It's very simple, but means a lot! One of my favorite co-workers is pregnant, and today she went to the doctor to find out... is it a BOY or a GIRL?


I'm very annoyed I can't get this picture to flip!

For my pink polish I used Essie Pink-A-Boo (4 coats, it is VERY sheer), and the blue is Essie Bikini So Teeny (2 coats). Then I got playful and added little question marks on my blue nails!

Let me just say I love Pink-A-Boo, despite it being so sheer. I definitely recommend layering this over a white or light pink, so you don't have to use as many coats. This pink has a great shimmer that flashes pink and blue. Bikini So Teeny is great, two coats to perfection, and I got compliments on the color all day long.

That's all for today... and oh yeah, she is having a GIRL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment