Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chrome-tastic!

Hi all! Short post today since I'm not feeling that great. I wanted to try out two polishes I picked up over the weekend, and the combination was chrome-tastic! 



Two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Gone Grey, and the accent nail is Essie Set in Stones from the Luxeffects collection. I've been looking for this Essie polish for about a month now, and I finally found it at Walmart!


This looked much better in person, and what you can't see in the pics is just how fantastic the accent nail looks! I got compliments all day at work. What do you guys think of the chrome-tasticness? (Yes, I make up words!)

Totally unrelated, check out this awesome No Doubt performance from this past weekend's iheartradio mega concert in Vegas!!! (No, I was not there, and this is a video I found on youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment