Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sinful Colors Let's Talk and Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos

Today's manicure was inspired by yesterday's post! I'm a bit purple obsessed at the moment, and I think this might be the first time ever that I have the same polish on both my fingers and toes! 

First of all I have to forewarn you and say how disappointed I am by the pictures! For some reason it kept coming out more blue than purple.

 The base is two coats of Sinful Colors Let's Talk. I really like this brand, usually if you use a nice thick coat you can get away with just one, but since I tend to do thinner coats I used two. And bonus, they are less than $2 a bottle! (This week they're on sale at Walgreens for 99 cents!)

The sparkles are a great holographic glitter from Funky Fingers called Sand & Stiletto. The only place I've ever seen Funky Fingers is Five Below, and they're 3 for $5. 


If you don't have a Five Below near you, this glitter polish is an exact dupe of Color Club Sugarplum Fairy:

(left to right)
Color Club Sugarplum Fairy, Pure Ice Spitfire, Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment