Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Always Remember: 9/11

Good morning. Today's manicure is red, white, and blue for Patriot Day.  All I can say about today is that I cannot believe it has been 11 years already.


For my base I used one coat of Essie Marshmallow, with one coat of China Glaze White Cap over. Then I used a small eyeshadow brush to sponge the blue and red stripes (two "coats" of each). I used Sinful Colors Ciao Bella (blue) and Orly Torrid (red). I finished it off with one coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle for a little something extra. As always, Seche Vite top coat.


And a pic of what I used, minus the Essie Marshmallow:

(left to right)
Pirouette My Whistle, Torrid, White Cap, Ciao Bella


A picture of the unfinished Freedom Tower in Lower Manhattan, which I took the day I went to the 9/11 Memorial. It is absolutely breathtaking.

Always Remember; Never Forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment