Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Grey's Anatomy Day!

Good morning! I am beyond excited, because tonight is the season premiere of my favorite TV show, Grey's Anatomy! I was going to try something special, but luckily I found this polish hidden in my Helmer. How could I resist!?

Wet N Wild Fast Dry Gray's Anatomy


I started off with China Glaze Elephant Walk as my base. This polish has a really excellent formula, it was thick but not in a goopy way, and went on very smooth. I only used one coat for the photo below.

Then I used two coats of Gray's Anatomy. In the bottle it looks just like gasoline, depending on how you hold it, you can see purple, green, blue, grey. So I took a bunch of photos to capture every angle!





Wet N Wild Fast Dry polishes are available at pretty much every drugstore for less than $3. I believe I got my bottle at Five Below for $1.99.

Hope you like! And if you love Grey's Anatomy like I do, let me know in the comments what you think of tonight's season premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment