Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Sales!

Good afternoon! I'll be giving a rundown of this week's sales, but I must say I'm not very impressed by them. There is, however, a little something from Walgreens that I'll get into later.

CVS:
No sale prices this week, but you can earn Extra Bucks Rewards - 
Buy $10 of Milani cosmetics, earn $3 Extra Bucks
Buy $10 of Sally Hansen products, earn $3 Extra Bucks

Rite Aid:
L'oreal cosmetics are Buy One Get One 50% off
All NYC cosmetics are 40% off
Sally Hansen is Buy One Get One 50% off
Maybelline cosmetics are Buy One Get One 50% off (spend $15 or more, you'll earn $5 Up Rewards)
Revlon cosmetics are Buy One Get One 50% off (spend $10 or more, you'll earn $4 Up Rewards)

Target:
Essie nail polish is $7.79 (though I think this is the regular price for Target)
Also at Target and totally unrelated, apparently the FURBY is back!? Do you guys remember these little critters?

Sally Beauty and Ulta are still running their September sales. You can check those out at my original post here. Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty ends this week, so they will have a new ad out next week. I stopped by Ulta last week and they already had out some Halloween stuff, so you can expect to see that here soon!

And now for Walgreens... this week they are launching the Balance Rewards program. From what I understand it is very similar to the way CVS and Rite Aid's rewards programs work: the more you spend, the more points you earn, and you get coupons. 5,000 points will earn you a $5 reward; 10,000 points = $10; and so on, the most they list on the website right now is 40,000 points = $50 rewards. You can sign up in stores or at their website. They also have some sales:
Revlon cosmetics are Buy One Get One 50% off (spend $10 and earn 2,000 points; spend $15 and earn 3,000 points)
L'oreal cosmetics are Buy One Get One 50% off
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips and "Select Nail Color" are Buy One Get One 50% off. (I'm a bit thrown by "select nail color," I guess we'll have to go to the store and see which are marked, but the ad shows the Magnetics polish)

That's all for sales, nothing too exciting this week! On a side note, I went to my local Sally's yesterday and asked if they had the new China Glaze Halloween collection yet, and she told me they are expecting to get it this week! I'm really excited for this, I saw some swatches over at ThePolishAholic and they look great!

L'Shana Tova to all my Jewish friends, have a very sweet and healthy new year!
**This is NOT my picture, I saw it on the Boston Herald website**

No comments:

Post a Comment