Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Sales Day!

Good morning! Happy Grandparents Day, haha! Today's post will be short since I have to go visit my lovely grandparents. You can see a funny picture of them at the end of the post :)

Here are your sales for this week, they run from Sunday 9/9 thru Saturday 9/15. 

Walgreens:
Revlon Buy One Get One 50% off
Maybelline Buy One Get One 50% off
Wet N Wild Megalast OR Fast Dry $1.49

CVS:
NYC Buy One Get One 50% off

Rite Aid:
Maybelline Buy One Get One 50% off

And don't forget, Ulta's sales that I had up last week are still running - tomorrow, Monday 9/10, is the one day only Butter London Buy One Get One Free sale!

Sally Beauty's sale is for the entire month of September - you can check out the sales flyer at their website sallybeauty.com.


Today's manicure is Zoya Fei Fei. I really like this color, it has the greatest multicolor shimmer in the right light! Not quite gray, not quite blue, its the perfect mix. I used three coats here - two seemed just a bit too sheer for me. I decided I also needed an accent nail, so I used Hollywood Walk of Fame from Wet N Wild's Fergie collection. This is a very difficult polish to use, the first few brush strokes I didn't get a single star on my nail! The stars definitely need to be placed (carefully!) and they do not lay completely flat. But, they are fun and cute, so it was worth the time. Good thing I only did an accent nail instead of all 10!



And here are my wonderful grandparents! They had absolutely no idea I was taking pictures of them - I flipped around the camera in my iPhone, and just kept taking pics as they checked out my phone. They're the best!

Have a good rest of the weekend! If you're fortunate enough to live near your grandparents, go give them a big hug today!

No comments:

Post a Comment