Monday, February 4, 2013

OMG, We're Back Again!

Hello my lovelies!

First and foremost I want to apologize for being absent from the blog for so long. There were a lot of things going on that prevented me from updating regularly, but now everything has settled, and I am back on the blogging grind! And don't worry, because even though I wasn't updating, I did NOT stop collecting polish, and have some awesome new beauties to feature!

Secondly, you've probably noticed the new blog name! After a whole lot of thought, and many conversations with friends and family, I decided to change it to the new and improved "Lacquer Love by soRomantical". I've also been working on making it easier for you awesome readers to find me on other social media networks as well. You can follow me on Instagram and Twitter @soRomantical, and 'Like' me on Facebook! I've also set up an email account for this blog, so any questions you have for me can be sent to lacquerlovebysoromantical@gmail.com

Whew! Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's move on to what you came here for: nail polish!! Today I have a random swatch, and a silly picture :)

Zoya Shelby

 Shelby is a beautiful bubblegum pink creme from the summer 2012 Beach Collection. I would definitely call this a "Barbie pink!" I used three thin coats for these photos (no top coat). This is one of the polishes I got during their promo sale in January.

I've really fallen in love with Zoya recently, everything they do is just flawless! I am really looking forward to seeing what they come out with this year. I am currently working on getting some of the Pixie Dust collection!

Not that I don't care about politics, but discussions inevitably lead 
to unnecessary disagreements. So instead, I show off my nails :)

That is all for today, check back tomorrow for my picks from Zoya's Spring 2013 Lovely Collection!

XOX,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment