Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF! China Glaze & Sation

Happy Friday! I know I'm not the only one who is relieved the end of the week is finally here!

Today I have a quick NOTD for you! 


This is China Glaze Hanging in the Balance from the recent Cirque du Solei collection. It's one of those "crelly" (creme/jelly) polishes, for these pics I used two coats. Warning: this polish does stain a little!

 On my accent nail is Sation Tall, Dark and Has Some, which is a clear base packed with medium sized black hexes, black and blue glitter, and blue shards. It's hard to see the blue bits in my pics because they're almost the exact same color as Hanging in the Balance, but they were much more evident in person. 

I've really fallen in love with Sation since they revamped the brand, and their glitters are out of this world! Here is a shot of Tall, Dark and Has Some in the bottle:

Keep your eyes peeled for Sation spam in the future!

XOX
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment