Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Sales!

Good morning! I have a few sales for you today, but before I get started I just want to let all of you know - I do not have the sales for Ulta this week :( . I can't find their ad anywhere, and I'm wondering if it has to do with President's Day... but if I end up finding it, I will definitely edit this post to include them!

Sadly, there isn't much going on in the world of nail polish sales this week. The sales below run from today through Saturday, February 23. 

Walgreens
Sinful Colors are $1 off (which means you pay 99 cents!)
Revlon Nail and Eye cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% Off

CVS
Revlon Eye, Lip, and Nail cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% Off
Nicole by OPI- buy 2, get $5 in Extrabucks rewards
Essie nail strips starting at $8

And I have a few reminders as well...
Maria of Cult Nails is still having a sale for having reached 10,000 Facebook followers! You can check out my post from yesterday to see some of her polishes. The sale is $8 per bottle, which is 30% off!

Also, this Saturday, February 23, Sally Beauty is having a Double Rewards Day! If you're a Beauty Club member and haven't used your 15% off coupon for February, you can bring it in on the 23rd and get 30% off your entire purchase! 

I apologize for the short post and having no nails to show you today, instead, please enjoy the following memes and ecards that I found on Google. :)




XOX 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment