Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Joined the CULT!

Hey there everyone! 

Recently I have ventured into the land of indie nail polish, and today I get to share some of them with you! That's right, I joined the cult- Cult Nails of course! Developed by the now-famous Maria, she has created an amazing collection of polishes that have taken the nail world by storm! 

I picked up the following colors during a sale a few weeks ago. Maria is currently hosting another sale, starting today - details at the end of this post!


left to right:
Charming
Princess
I Got Distracted
Coveted



Charming

Charming is a shimmery, dusty lilac. This color is just so pretty, I can't get over it! The formula is a bit sheer, I used four thin coats for these pics. This is definitely my favorite out of the four I picked up!

Princess

Princess is a beautiful baby blue with a pinkish-coppery shimmer! In person it is much more blue than my photos picked up. I used two coats here.


Coveted

Ahh, Coveted! This color is like no other! A beautiful deep green, absolutely packed with green shimmer, and as a bonus, green flakes/shards! I honestly have no other polishes like this one, it is 100% unique in my stash! I used 3 coats for these photos to show the depth this has!


I Got Distracted 

I Got Distracted is another awesome, unique color! Amazing holographic shimmery bits and green glitter in a bluish-black base! I mean... this is just droolworthy! I purposely left the second shot blurry so you can really see the holo. I used 2 coats for these pics, as well as 2 coats of Seche Vite to even out the bumpiness from all the glittery goodness!


Here is the post Maria put up this morning announcing her sale! Click here or on the picture to go to her website and have your wallet ready, because if you're anything like me, you won't be able to leave it until you buy something!!

Do you have any Cult Nails polishes? Leave a comment below if you pick anything up during the sale this weekend!

XOX
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment