Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Sales!

Hello all! The weekend is almost over, but at least there are some good things to watch on tv tonight - who is excited about the Grammy's!? I can't wait to watch the pre-show, just to see what everyone is wearing, especially since they sent out that list of what you cannot wear tonight! It should be very interesting! (Although I may have to cut away from the actual awards show to watch Downton Abbey!)

Today I am bringing back Sunday Sales! Every Sunday I scour the ads of the big pharmacies and beauty stores to find some good deals for you! 

Source: Google images

All of the sale prices below run from today through Saturday, February 16 (except for Sally Beauty, which runs the entire month).

CVS
Wet N Wild Spoiled: 2 for $3 
All NYC cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% Off
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes are $5.99 each
All Milani cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% Off
All L'oreal cosmetics: Spend $12, and earn $4 Extrabucks rewards

Rite Aid
All Revlon cosmetics are 40% off
Wet N Wild cosmetics are 40% off
Sinful Colors polish: Buy 3 and earn $3 UP rewards
Jesse's Girl cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% Off

Walgreens
Wet N Wild Fergie collection: 2 for $5
Revlon - select color polishes are $3.99 each
Sally Hansen Crackle and Gem Crush polishes: 2 for $10

Ulta
Butter London Sweetie Shop Spring 2013 Collection: $15 each
Revlon Nail Art Duos are $5.99 each
Nicole by OPI polishes are $6.99
Sally Hansen Magnetic polishes and Salon Effects Nail Strips are $8.99 each
OPI Mariah Carey collection: $9 each
China Glaze Cirque du Solei collection: $7.50 each
Ulta Romantic Notions 4pc. mini polish set: $8
*Don't forget to print your coupon! $3.50 off a $10 purchase!

Sally Beauty
Orly polish: 2 for $11
China Glaze: save $1 on each polish (entire stock)
Finger Paints: free color polish with purchase of top coat
Nail Tek treatments: save $5 on 3
Cina Nail Art pens: Buy 2, Get 1 Free
Seche Vite: Free base coat with purchase of top coat
Buy a 2.5oz Beauty Secrets nail treatment, get a .625oz for free
**I also received an e-mail from Sally's this morning stating that through February 18, you get a free Orly polish with any $3 purchase! (Limit 1 per customer)


And there are your sales! Anything in particular you will be running out for? I know I will be stopping by a few of these places today! My favorite quick-drying top coat is NYC Grand Central Station, so I will definitely be stocking up on those at CVS, and I'm on the hunt for a few Revlon's and a particular Jesse's Girl polish, so Walgreens and Rite Aid are in my future as well! (If you'd like to see what other polishes I'm after, you can check out my wishlist on Pinterest!)

Hope you all had a great weekend, I will be back tomorrow with a few of my picks from OPI's new Euro Central Collection!

XOX
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment