Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Zoya Spring 2013 Lovely Collection

Good morning!

Today I get to share with you my 3 picks from Zoya's new spring collection. It makes me excited just to say spring, because it had just been way too cold lately! These colors definitely put you in a good mood and get you ready for the warm days ahead!


I decided to buy two cremes and one shimmer from the collection, and I am SO happy with my choices! These are definitely what I'd call Easter colors, and I love them. I did not use a top coat in any of the photos below.



 Blu
Blu is a soft baby blue creme. I can't get over how pretty and delicate it is, it reminds me of Cinderella! The formula was only the tiniest bit runny, but evened out nicely after two coats. 

 Neely
Neely is the perfect springtime green, which unfortunately my camera had trouble picking up. This is not a color I would normally gravitate towards, but there was just something about it that drew me in. This creme applied perfectly in two coats.

Julie
And last but certainly not least, my absolute favorite from this collection, Julie. A perfect lilac with the most beautiful shimmer. I can't begin to tell you how much I'm in love with this color! The formula was only slightly sheer and opaque at two coats, but I used three for this photo just to even it all out. I can't wait to wear this again!

I picked these up at my local beauty supply, you can also get them at zoya.com and Ulta for $8 each!

Do you have any of the Lovely polishes? Which do you like best?

XOX,
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment