Monday, October 8, 2012

New York Yankees Playoff Mani!

For those of you who know me personally, you know I am a HUGE Yankees fan! Since they made the playoffs (again!) I wanted to celebrate with a mani! I am really loving the way this turned out!

I used 5 different polishes for this look. 

For my index and ring fingers, I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. Then I used China Glaze First Mate and Cheeky stamping plate CH6 for the pinstripes. I used the smallest dotting tool I have to draw on the NY, also using First Mate, then topped them both with a coat of Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty (silver glitter).

My middle finger is 3 coats of OPI Crown Me Already! which I am oh so totally in love with! I found it at TJ Maxx in a two-pack! 

For my pinkie and thumb, I used two coats of First Mate, and layered on top one coat of Ulta Indigo-Go Girl




Here is a shot of my right hand. I reversed the thumb/pinkie and middle fingers. And since I haven't yet mastered freehanding with my left hand, no NY on this hand!


In other awesome Yankees news, about six weeks ago I got an email from MLB.com saying I had won a free Yankee jersey from a Facebook contest I had entered! I sent back all my info, and never heard back. I thought it was a scam. And then when I got home from work today, there was a package from MLB waiting for me... and look what was inside!!


GO YANKEES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment