Monday, October 29, 2012

Grandma Colors!

Some polishes just remind you of grandma!

I will say I really liked this manicure. And then at work, one of our female patients, who is about 90 years old, comments that my polish is so similar to hers.... and it was!!!!

The comfort came when a co-worker pointed out my color was much more frosty/metallic than grandma's, and my accent nail definitely made a difference. You can decide!



My base is Sinful Colors Dancing Nails. I used two coats here. It went on super easy and smooth. For my accent nail, I layered Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light. Yes, another holographic glitter! This one has a clear base with sparse light pink microglitter, and it is absolutely fabulous. I'm betting it would look great over almost any pink or red.

Can I just say for the record, I really really like Sinful Colors polishes. For the most part they have great formulas and the colors are pretty. And they are cheap as dirt!! Most of mine were bought during 99 cents sales at Walgreens. If you're looking for some standard, basic colors to build up your stash, try Sinful Colors! Regular price is $1.99, and they can be found at Walgreens and Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment