Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Breast Cancer Awareness Nails!

Hello!! Sorry for the lack of posts this past week, I was running all over the place so much, I barely had time to sit at my computer! Anyway, I'll give you a couple posts today to make up for it. Sound fair? Do you still love me? :) :)

Last week I wore pink nails every day to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness. You saw one already, so here we go with the rest!



This was a very simple mani, and a great excuse to use one of my favorite polishes. I've posted this combo previously (you can check that out here) but I decided to do an accent nail of Orly Be Brave instead of all of them, to show off the beautiful base color, Orly Miss Conduct! The holo glitter in this is just... wow! My iPhone camera absolutely does not do this polish justice. This is 2 layers of Miss Conduct, which is part of the 2012 holiday collection. You can find Be Brave in stores now as part of the BCA display.




 This next mani was my least favorite for the week, and since I was in such a rush to leave for work, I couldn't fix it! For my base color I used China Glaze Naked, which is in their regular line, and also currently selling at Sally's as a combo pack with Seche Vite for BCA.  My stamping polish is China Glaze Awakening. Since I had heard that most of the Romantique collection was great for stamping, I picked up this one, and it DID work great - just not with the base color I chose. I used BM plate 324. Stamping fail :(




And last but certainly not least, my most favorite of the week! I ended up wearing this for two days because it was so pretty. My base color is Essie We're In It Together (from, you guessed it, their BCA collection). I used two very smooth coats for this pink perfection. The glitter on my accent nail is Milani Pink Flare, which is an amazing glitter you can find for less than $5 at any CVS. It has tiny bits of silver glitter and round holo glitter in a pink tinted base - definitely one of my favorite glitters.  This was a big hit at work - lots of compliments!



Do you have pink nails this month to support Breast Cancer Awareness? I'd love to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment