Sunday, October 7, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Halloween 2012

I have a little bit of everything for you in this post!

I started off this weekend wanting to try something that I don't normally wear, so I went for grey. I decided to try out the new stuff I picked up from China Glaze's Halloween collection. 

I started off with two coats of Immortal. It's a really pretty grey, with some multicolored shimmer throughout. For whatever reason, I used another China Glaze, Tinsel Town, for my accent nail. Only I would use a Christmas glitter to accent a Halloween polish!


By the time I came home that afternoon, I decided to do some experimenting. First I layered Make a Spectacle over Immortal. The glitter reflects orange, green, and yellow, and to me it is very "Halloweenie." I tried to give you a few different shots so you can really see all the colors the glitter gives off.




Well... of course the experiments didn't end there. I wanted to try this bad boy over the other colors I had picked up from the Wicked collection too! 

Here is Make a Spectacle layered over (from index to ring finger)
Immortal, Roguish Red, Bizarre Blurple 

You can see how the glitter looks differently over each color! 



And because I couldn't leave this one out, here is Glitter Goblin layered over the same three colors.



I also have Ghoulish Glow, but couldn't get a good picture in the dark! The bottle was glowing like crazy, but my nails weren't :(

So, what do you guys think of China Glaze Wicked? Have you gotten any of them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment