Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

My favorite month is here! Not only is October my birthday month, but it is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month - which means everything is PINK! So you can justify buying all the special pink products, because it's for a good cause!

I'm going to give you guys a quick look at today's mani, and then tonight I'll be back with my sales post. Usually I'll post those on Sunday, but I was waiting for Sally's October ad to be released today. Let me tell you how glad I am that I waited, there are some great deals in their ad this month! So you can check back later tonight for the sales. 

To show my support for breast cancer awareness, I'll be doing a full week of pink nails! 

First up this week is my awareness ribbon mani. Secretly, I think I bought the 2012 Bundle Monster stamping plates just to get this one stamp! I used two coats of China Glaze Dance Baby as my base (probably the most perfect pink ever). For the stamp, I used Essie Tour de Finance and the BM 321 plate. 





Hope you like! And don't forget to come back later to check out the awesome sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment