Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Comparison: Charla vs. Halley's Comet

Hi there!

Today I have a quick comparison post for you guys. Here is Zoya Charla vs. Orly Halley's Comet.


You can see in the bottles they look nearly identical. 

Can you guess which is which on my nails?






On my index and ring fingers I am wearing Halley's Comet
On my middle and pinkie fingers is Charla.

While Charla leans a slight bit more blue than Halley's Comet, they are pretty much identical in color. Orly's polish gives off a better duochrome effect, in my opinion. At certain angles my nails almost looked as if I had a green to blue gradient going on! Zoya's polish is thinner, and I used 3 coats of Charla for these pics. Orly's is thicker, and I used 2 coats of Halley's Comet

I am a huge fan of both polishes, but if you forced me to choose, 
I'd pick Orly Halley's Comet

You can find both of these colors at Ulta, or at most e-tailers that carry the brands.



No comments:

Post a Comment