Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Color Club Halo Hues - Finally!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but this one today is well worth the wait! I finally got my pretty little hands on my first real holographic polishes... ladies, I give you my picks from the Color Club Halo Hues collection! And can I just say, for the record, I am obsessed!

(left to right)
Blue Heaven, Halo-Graphic, Harp On It



Blue Heaven
First up we have Blue Heaven. This is a really light blue, I was actually expecting it to be a bit darker. I wore this today for World Diabetes Day.

I used two coats of Blue Heaven for my pics. For my accent nail, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blazing Blue, and Cheeky stamping plate CH26. I only used topcoat on the nails with stamping, because I didn't even want to chance having the holo diminished in any way!



Halo-Graphic 
Halo-Graphic might be my favorite of the three I bought. It's so beautiful!!!! A nice shade of rose pink with uhhhhhmazing holo going on!!! I used three very thin coats for these pics, no topcoat.




 Harp On It
Harp On It is a classic silver holo. So incredibly pretty.

For the stamping in the last pic, I used Cheeky plate CH26, and Wet N Wild Black Creme. I really like the look of this polish with the stars :)



So what do you think? Do you already own some of these?

I bought my bottles on transdesign.com for $6.95 each(currently they are out of stock, but keep checking back!). I also noticed them for sale at a store in my mall called XSRE, for $9.95 each. These are more pricey than your average Color Club, but totally worth it in my opinion. 

Color Club has flown to the top of my favorite brands list with this collection! After seeing swatches of all 6 polishes around the interwebs, I think I may also have to pick up Angel Kiss, which is the turquoise-looking color in the collection. Or maybe I will just go ahead and get all 3 that I don't already have....

No comments:

Post a Comment