Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Sales & Challenge Day 6!

Hey hey hey!

First up I have Sales for you, then another nail art challenge!

Image found via Google


Sally Beauty (sale prices valid the entire month of March)
Finger Paints: Buy 2 colors, get a Free base coat
Barielle Skin care and nail treatments, $7.99 each
Beauty Secrets 8oz. Acetone, $1.79/ Non-acetone, $1.99
Beauty Secrets nail treatments, $2.79 each
China Glaze - all colors 2 for $11 (excludes Glitz N Bitz collection)
China Glaze Avante Garden Spring 2013 collection - 2 for $11
China Glaze Glitz N Pieces collection, $6.99 each
China Glaze Ombre 4 packs (comes in purple, teal, or pink) $12.99 each
Finger Paints GEL POLISH now in stores... 24 shades for $10.99 each
             Starter kit $42.95, does NOT include the light ($54.59)


The sales below run from today through Saturday, March 9:

Walgreens
Cover Girl cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% off
Sinful Colors polishes are 4 for $5

CVS
Buy $10 of L'oreal Riche Lip or Nail color, earn $3 ExtraBucks rewards
Buy $10 of Sally Hansen, earn $5 ExtraBucks rewards
All NYC cosmetics are Buy One, Get One 50% off
Essie polish $8 each

RiteAid
Wet N Wild: any polish originally 99 cents is now only 69 cents!
In-Ad coupon for $3 off Revlon nail color (must have coupon!)

Ulta sales are the same as last week, you can view their full ad here.

Now on to POLISH! Today I am sharing my look for Day 6 of the challenge: Your Favorite Color Family! If you had asked me a year ago which color I'd choose for this, I probably would have told you pink. But I am now a true-blue girl!



Base color: Zoya Tallulah
Stamp color: Zoya Ibiza
Stamp plate: Bundle Monster BM-314
Rhinestones from a Cheeky nail art set I ordered on Amazon


Zoya Tallulah is one of my most favorite blues ever! It just seems to glow, I love it!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

XOX
Jess

3 comments:

  1. So clean and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would like to open hair salon. Does anybody have an experience in this field? I want to do all without big mistake) Could anybody give me an advise? Where to buy Large magnifying lamp cheap and Black magnifying lamp in USA. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.

    ReplyDelete