Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Nails & Sunday Sales!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my fellow Irish folk! 

I'm finally recovered from having the flu, so back to regular posting! I have a lot of great things coming up that I'm really excited about, but unfortunately I've had to abandon the 31 day challenge from being sick for so long. I'll try to pick that up again sometime in the future!

Today I'm going to show you my green mani I wore this weekend, and a few sales at the end of the post!


Base color: Zoya Neely (2 coats)
Accent nail: China Glaze Grafitti Glitter 
Stamping polish: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade
Stamping plate: Konad m22
Rhinestones from Cheeky


And onto the few sales for this week! They run from today through Saturday, March 23.

Select Wet N Wild cosmetics, 99 cents
Cover Girl cosmetics Buy One, Get One 50% off

L'oreal cosmetics: spend $12, get $4 ExtraBucks
Sally Hansen products: spend $10, get $5 ExtraBucks

Revlon cosmetics Buy One, Get One 50% off

OPI Disney's Oz The Great and Powerful collection: $9 each
Ulta nail polish, 2 for $4


Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend! Enjoy some pics from my family's St. Patty's party yesterday! :)


Image found via Google


2 comments:

  1. A home remedy of lemon juice and honey in equivalent amount and apply on the skin to get fair skin. Take half teaspoon of honey with a spot of cinnamon; apply all over to get fair skin at home. Apply cucumber juice with lemon juice to lighten your skin. This home remedy is beneficial for making sleek skin fair.
    If you get quickly relief in any skin problems buy this medicines-Retino AC Gel

    ReplyDelete