Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome to Polish Problem!

Hi everyone!! Welcome to my brand new blog, Polish Problem! In honor of purchasing my 200th bottle of polish, I decided to enter the blogging world to chronicle my new journey and new love: NAIL POLISH!

I'm going to apologize in advance for my not-the-greatest-quality pictures, I've been saving a bunch on my phone to share with you all - but no worries, I'm working on getting an awesome new camera, so hold tight for super amazing macro shots!

You can expect daily updates from me, lots of pictures, and details on where I bought my stash! I love to challenge myself on where to find the cheapest prices, and I'll absolutely be sharing my steals with you! I'll also give a weekly review of sales from stores like Ulta, Sally Beauty, CVS, Walgreens, etc, so you always know where to find the best deal!

Stay tuned for what I hope to be a wild and exciting ride!

XOX,
Jess

Base is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Pacific Blue", 
layered with Wet n Wild Spoiled "My Saturn Broke Down", and a Seche Vite top coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment